January 22, 2009

Music To Cure Your Troubles

By Hfp


If you have a problem, I suggest you to turn on your music first. Don’t do something stupid, for example; crash your handphone on the ground, like my friend did or maybe even worst “suicide”. I believe of the fact that there is a song to fit every occasion; be falling in love, falling out of love or totally sick and desperate of love. Listening to music maybe can reduce your problems. Some of them are:


  1. Benyamin Sueb: “Hujan Gerimis”

When you are losing your love just try to find this. Easy listening song with happy tempo, I guaranteed it will makes you smile again and this song suggest you to find someone else


  1. Gombloh: “Kugadaikan Cintaku”

Also well known as Gombloh masterpiece, just listen when your love is cheating on you or having someone else maybe this song can describe the thing that should you do


  1. Sondre Lerche: “Is It Ok If I Call U Mine”

The mellow rhythm and lyrics inside, hear this song when you reminded of your love or maybe you want to your couple to know your truth feeling


“Is it ok if I call you mine?

just for a time

and I will be just fine

if I know that you know that I,

wanting, needing your love…”


  1. Foo Fighter: “Everlong”

When you are waiting for someone, just follow the lyric and soon this song will makes you feel better than before


“Hello, I've waited here for you, everlong

Tonight, I throw myself into and out of the red, out of her head she sang…”


  1. Incubus: “I Miss You”

If you miss your love so much, exactly this song can reduce your pain about missing someone


“You do something to me that I can't explain.

So would I be out of line if I said

I miss you…”


  1. Jamie Cullum: “Mind Trick”

When you are losing the opportunity to get your babe to be your girl/boyfriend, no doubt it will break your heart, so this is the first aid kid to make you feel better again with it jazzy and happy rhythm


“It’s not just me who feels it

Music plays a mind trick

Watch me forget about missing you…”


  1. The Cure: “Just Like Heaven”

When you feel your love really meant to you and the best you ever had, this is the right song you must dedicated to. Don’t forget there is also for girl version, sing by the pretty and only Katie Melua


“You

Soft and only

You

Lost and lonely

You

Just like heaven…”


  1. Weezer: “Across The sea”

When your love is far away from your country and very difficult to meet and you really desperate with this damned thing


“Why are you so far away from me?

I need help and you're way across the sea

I could never touch you…”


  1. Kaiser Chiefs: “Everyday I love You Less and Less”

When you are boring with your love, come out quickly and sing this song. Let she/he knows that you don’t need her/his love again


“Everyday I love you less and less

It's clear to see that you've become obsessed…”


  1. The Verve: “The Drugs Don’t Work”

It is a very good song, shows that the drugs can’t cure your problems even you take it in a lot of pills


“Now the drugs don't work

They just make you worse

But I know I'll see your face again…”

2 comments:

Kecebong terlincah said...

Q protez!
Masa ga da Saosin ato paling ga Oasis gt lowh..

Q bkin jg ah..
Tp ma musik made in annisa..
Ahahahag

Kecebong terlincah said...

Tambahan..
Tu dah ta tnggalin jejak di blog mu..
Whahahahag..